Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Justified

Regardless on how I feel, I deserve better. No one should ever be provoked to anger by manner of insolence. Even as I child, I tried my hardest not to annoy my parents. It comes with the territory of being youthful and care-free. I have done my damage. Even when things don't work as they should, I am still blessed. I'm going to focus on that.

I've had plenty of Indian friends growing up. Living here in the U.S., I have come to observe that it has painted a lot of views on how Indians perceive the American Dream. I never would have thought this "stereotype" could enter my mind, but I have never experienced such a distaste for people, who cannot grasp the concept of tact, consideration and humility.

Just note that this statement alone is just on my personal experience. I now vow to never step foot or ever visit India. Just having to deal with people like that is too stressful for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment