Monday, January 23, 2012

The Manulak Project

I started knitting a couple months ago. After reading through the Knitting Pocket Guide, I had my first successful project done. While knitting through the other pair of gloves, it struck me; an idea that would just simply label my project, expressing "This is made by me". A little pride and joy for the effort I made to make something beautiful - for myself.

This idea merely stating that my inspired creation is not only to recognize the people who inspired me, but to thank them for sharing their wonderful pieces of art. It is also to show them that I truly like their art. In some ways, I just want to share how wonderful these people are.

I've created a logo that would signify who I am and what I do. Other than that, it's just an idea waiting to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment