Sunday, May 22, 2016

Focusing on my ultimatum

"Issue yourself an ultimatum to change your behavior of accepting poor treatment." ~ Elyn of Life & Therapy

I have a temper of a dragon. There is no doubt that I present myself in a serene manner especially in public. I am still learning to master the finesse of Grace. The same ultimatum God has given to every single one of us.

I am human. That is a fact. To err is not a final destination of failure. The instance of quitting is. I am not a quitter. I was raised to always rise up when I fall and to always do the best I can with what is given to me.

In all relationships, regardless of its futility, I will always find a way to work a solution. Even after I have tried all avenues, in spite of my efforts, I know I did my best. All I can do is move on.

It's easy to get lost and confused in a relationship. Even if it takes one to know one, I always find myself standing alone. I know myself well enough to give any bad relationship to a flying baboon of Oz. As difficult as it was to start from the beginning; especially where I had left off from a bad and unpredictable place, finding the right path takes a lot of effort, time and energy. When it comes to relating with other human beings other than yourself, one will always be prone to disagreements, disputes and the latter of negative experiences. The truth is, I am the sole resource of impacting good or bad experiences of any relationship. Regardless of how much positivity I engage myself with others, I cannot change their bias towards me.

It takes me a lot of effort to plan a first impression. Nothing I do is ever wasted. I treat every thing that comes my way with great import. Since the day I was able to be interdependent, every one I've met along the way has noted that I am too smart for my own good. It's interesting that I have spawned the very same life form from my own. I'm aware some things are not as urgent as they seem, but I have never treated any of my task as if they were never urgent or unimportant.

People need to realize the difference between the reality of a situation and the issue at hand. It's not everyday that someone like me will take note of it. Honestly, whatever method works for me doesn't necessarily work for everybody or anybody else. If and when I have exhausted all avenues to try and fix the problem, it will no longer be my problem but someone else's. The fact of the matter is, when it all comes down to it, I did my best. If someone doesn't like the way I do things - even after I have tried other avenues, it is THEIR problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment